Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Cheper Plan of Attack For Linus Dog Behavior Problems.

Hi Everyone,
I am back to to ell you of an exciting find I made last night. As I said yesterday My feeling about Linus' dog behavior problems is that in part we are the reason he acts the way he does when someone come over. I say this because when the dog trainer is over he is a bit of a different dog than when she is gone. Once she leaves he seems to go right back to having those crazy dog behavior problems again. So I think I have found my last ditch effort to save him and I am excited about it.


I spent most of the night researching the Internet last night after starting this blog for Dog Aggression problems, Self Dog Training, Dog Problems, Dog Training, anything I could find and I found a lot of information that I think will be helpful, however I also found this book called Sit, Stay, Fetch. It is an e-book that I purchased and was able to download it immediately. It's kind of cool I never downloaded an E-book before and it was real easy.

Anyway I spent most of the night reading it. In fact I was up till 3:00am reading it so I am exhausted. Anyway I couldn't put it down. My Internet research showed it to be the most popular downloaded e-book about dog training and dog obedience on the Internet. The opening page says,


"I GUARANTEE that SitStayFetch will FIX ANY dog behavioral problem that you have!
If YOUR DOG has behavioral problems, such as digging, biting, being aggressive towards people and/or other dogs, jumps up on people, chews things, isn't housetrained, or whines a lot, then I urge you to bookmark and read this webpage! Here's why..."



Immediately a statement like that grabbed my attention. I don't know maybe just a good sales pitch but he said over 56,080 people have had success solving these problems with his book. So I guess only time will tell.

So far I am quite impressed with this book, there are a lot of great things in here and it is laid out very nicely. It is laid out like each chapter is a course with sub courses in it. For example the first chapter is called Dog 101 and it talks about Dog ownership, selecting a puppy or dog, selecting a breeder, dog groups, and responsible ownership. Then moves on to D102 (chapter 2)


Anyway, there is a huge section on dog aggression and training and that is what I need. I spent last night reading from the beginning as I don't want to skip anything that might be valuable. I will be working with Linus every day now more and more on his basic obedience and aggression training. And I will post to let you know how I make out.

You can find the book here at http://www.sitstayfetchebook.com/
Jeff

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites