Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Problem Solved

Hi Everyone,
I am so Excited, I have finally been able to have some company over without Linus on a leash. This is a HUGE breakthrough for My Wife and I and Linus. My Nephew came over yesterday and we knew he was coming, so I did the Crazy 8's (see below) He came to the door and I make Linus sit. His ears perked up and he was looking around but he didn't bark like a lunatic. I walked him to the door and he tried to jump up on the door once and I make him sit again. I opened the door and Linus just sat there?????? He didn't jump, he didn't bark, Nothing. He just sat there, so I told my nephew Brian to walk closer and he did next thing I know he started sniffing Brian and Brian reached down to pet him. Linus let him pet him and Linus just laid down on the floor and rolled over on his back so Brian could scratch his belly. It was awesome. I mean seriously you have know idea what this means.... We might be able to keep Linus after all. This sit, stay, fetch E-Book is unbelievable I can honestly say I would Recommend it to anyone. I will continue to keep you updated as to Linus's progress but I can definatly see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

Karin said...

So glad to hear Linus has improved! You are a great dog owner for not giving up - at this point alot of people would have just dumped their pooch at the pound. Have you tried the thunder shirt? I've seen it improve dog anxiety and aggression. http://www.thundershirt.com/ Good luck and check out my blog!
http://workingk9-5.blogspot.com/

-karin

 
Add to Technorati Favorites